X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Hello,
    I wrote a long post here but it disappeared so I will have to do it again later. I am going away now for midsummer and wishing all of you the best. My eyes are increadibly much better since a couple of weeks, I just cant beleive it. On the other hand, my stomach has just cracked down, so I can't eat and in constant pain. So may be it is an hormonal thing that are beneficical for my eyes but not for my IBS-stomach. i hav never had this severe stomach problems for such a long time and I know hormones are weird since I have my period over an over again.... I am in perimenopause.
    But - it if is not related - then is may be the restasis that has kicked in. I still have eyes stuck shut in the morning, but the rest of the day is mainly fine, especially my left eye. By the way, it scored 27 (!!!) in schrimer im my left eye in the beginning of May, whatever that means. What I like the most is that I can read, and i can stay up as long as i want in the evening. Of course I do not know how long this will last.
    Well, on my way, so again happy midsummer to all of you (it is a major Swedsih holiday).
Working...
X