X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Month Vacation-Eyes great

Hello Everyone-
    I just wanted to share.....I just returned from a month long vacation in Colorado. When I left humid Florida, I was using drops and experiencing a period of unusually dry eyes (for me). You would think that since I was going to a drier climate, my eyes would need more drops. However, when I arrived in Colorado, my need for lubricating drops stopped completely. Since I wasn't working as much (I had to work remotely but for a very limited time), I wasn't staring at the computer for the same amount of hours. Also, my stress levels were extremely low. There were times that I didn't even notice my eyes, which is a victory! I also rarely wore makeup, but many people in the mountains go for the natural look so I didn't feel out of place. I felt great. And when I returned home, I took a picture of my eyes and compared them side by side to a pic of my eyes before the trip and you can tell how normal and great they look. Now the challenge will be balancing work (computer use), the air conditioner (non existent for me in CO : )), and the daily stresses of life. I am also thinking of doing a mold test in my home, seeing as how great I felt in a drier climate. I only wish that if I could have stayed longer my eyes would have been fully healed. Needless to say, I am ready to move to Colorado. : )

I experienced the same thing when I spent 10 days in England last October. About 3 days into the vacation I thought "Wait a sec, I haven't needed eye drops at all!" It was such a liberating feeling...now if I could figure out how to afford living in London!

Comment

Isn't that amazing! I hope you continue to feel better and somehow find a way to continue your London experience at home.

Comment

Working...
      X