Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad IPL worked for you! : )

Comment

My thoughts on IPL is that it gives a temporary relief.. I cant afford this expensive treatment that only works temporarily. Aline

Comment

Originally posted by Aline View Post
        Hi - Just to say I did 3 sessions of IPL including the expression with the medical tweezers, after the first session my eyes felt better, but when I finished all of them, I swear it's like I never did anything at all... This treatment was a waste of money for me. I read a book by an American doctor called: The Dry Eye Remedy by Dr Latkany, it's the most amazing book ever, he's got decades of experience with dry eye, when no one would be talking about it, then I had an online consultation with him.. he told me these expensive treatments dont work and can be potentially harmful for the eyes. Aline
        I am sorry it did not work for you. The 3 ipls is not enough as i said for me, I have to regularly use a mask and squeeze it out after. The point of the IPL is that it makes the warm compress and massage/squeezes better. So If you find no other help I will still recommend warm compress mask and learning to do the massage, but good luck to whatever you do

Comment

Working...
        X