Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGD Dry Eye Cure - Allergies

Just posting... paying forward...

first i tried most of the things suggested in the forum.

the thing that really helped me--

was eyelid probe--- procedure works great... results were right away... it was expensive..

The cure--- my issue was allergy--- I got tested for allergies and I had allergies to dust mites among other things.

the problem with dust mites they are everywhere.... so what you can to to test is try --- olopatadine hydrochloride .7 (which luckily OTC in USA now... use .7 strength)

if its allergy caused that will help greatly... i drop that daily.

secondly most importantly.. get allergy test... figure out all your allergies.... then I desensitized with shots...

google --- rush immunotherapy... basically this speeds up the process of the maintenance dose to 2 months... instead of 6 months...

then u get an allergy shot 1 a month..

don't bother with allergy drops in mouth some MGD dr will recommend this... allergy doctors don't really like it...first its not really proven.... and allergy shots work way faster and a lot better...

THE PROBLEM WITH THIS DISEASES IF U DONT FIGURE OUT THE CAUSE YOU START LOSING GLANDS THAT LUBRICATE THE EYELIDS... you can't get them back.

i got the cat and live in an environment with cats. and rugs... so its really bad for dust mites...
    -----

hopes this helps other suffering from the diseases...

I'll post and update more when I get a chance...

forgot to add NAC is good for allergies too ... so I take that once a day.

Comment

secondly most importantly.. get allergy test... figure out all your allergies.... then I desensitized with shots...

google --- rush immunotherapy... basically this speeds up the process of the maintenance dose to 2 months... instead of 6 months...

then u get an allergy shot 1 a month..

don't bother with allergy drops in mouth some MGD dr will recommend this... allergy doctors don't really like it...first its not really proven.... and allergy shots work way faster and a lot better...
      hi I have pretty bad eye allergies and I'm going to start immunotherapy shots soon, how long did the shots take for u to notice a difference?

Comment

hi, could you tell us more about how was yours symptoms?

Comment

my symptomp out 1 out 10 were horrible like a feeling of sand in my right eye... one eye was worse then other... very depressing.

i look at computer screen all day.

i noticed if traveled and went to a hotel. my symptomse were as bad. with wood floor..

i got carpet in the house.

if its allergy related the pataday drops .7 would help.

rinsing in cold water was better then warm..

cold water reduces inflamation...

Comment

Bonjour drynyc,
            est-ce que le sondage a vraiment bien marché ? Quel est le prix ? Merci pour votre réponse

Comment

Hi drynyc, where did you do probing ? Have you good results today? Thanks

Comment

Hi thanks for this! I’m in NYC too and I also have allergies. I am actually considering starting allergy shots but I’ve been wary because of the time commitment. I’m very interested in the rapid desensitization. Can you recommend your allergist?

Comment

Hi, I have no allergie. I m just going to do probing in few weeks. Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X