Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGD - Curied

I cured my dry eye.

after going to several mgd doctor in NYC. i found one that was skilled.

basically my dry eye was do to inflamation and allergies.

inflamation can be cause by food like cheese. etc. or autoimmune. things that helped.
    was eating paleo diet... or try eating less carbs and just home cooked meat and veggies.

allergies - was the real cause of my dry eye... definitely goto allergist... dry eye doc gave me some drops which were more expensive then allergy shots.. my insurance covered the shot.
    these dry eye doctors charge top dollar and insurance didnt fully cover it.

pataday .7 strength works wonders. aka Olopatadine HCL drops .7 strength last all day.
    predisone pills work though there are side effects

what i did got a allergy panel at allergist who performed rapid desentization. basically instead of getting to therupeutic dose allergy inejctions of dust mites in a 5 months +
    they get you at the dose in 2 weeks.

I started feeling eye relif in 1 to 2 months. my mgd was horrific.

i also got pics of my tear ducts which actually i started losing some because of MGD. which why its important to get it under control.

basically dust mites are every where and i had 2 cats ... dust mites is crazy in my living area even with hepa filter.

all i do know is get allergy shots monthly and pataday eye drops daily i am good.

other things that helped

eye duct probing --expensive instant relif... doesn't last long until you control the cause.

washing my eye with water a few drop baby shampoo and a few drops of tea tree oil... i didn't rinse it out. sometimes ... but i use this first when i wake up then patday drops i am good to go.

hope this helps paying this forward

Hi thanks for this! I’m in NYC too and I also have very bad allergies. I am actually considering starting allergy shots and I’m very interested in the rapid desensitization. Can you recommend your allergist?

Comment

Working...
    X