A Kodak moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kodak moment

I was packing for a quick trip to Boston a week ago Saturday night in a rush and couldn't find my tranquileyes goggle so I grabbed a spare. It turned out to be too tight for some reason (short strap). My daughter loves to get DryEyeCo castoffs to play with - her latest was a rice baggy that was accidentally only partially filled, plus a slipcover sample in a fabric we decided against.

She's wanted a goggle for ages so I gave it to her.

Late Tuesday night on our way home, I was dozing and she was nestled under my arm sleeping in the airplane seat when I looked down and saw...
    Attached Files
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Adorable!!!
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

behold!

a tiny one, showing more capacity to walk a mile in another's shoes than do most of the adults around us. . .even when those shoes bear a burden most would rather know nothing about. This precious flower bud is going to do truly great things with her life. . .I hope to be around to witness them!
      <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Wow oh Wow!!!!!

Rebecca,
        Absolutely adorable. And she's learning early to take care of her eyes. Love the stuffed animal too.

Billye

Comment

You need to get your seamstress who makes the rice bag sheaths to make a tiny eye mask for the stuffed friend!
          Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Rebecca!
            You have a beautiful little girl - such a blessing - That more than compensates for those wretched eyes Thank you for sharing that lovely picture with us

Comment

With the angle of the photo and that big goggle on her I think she looks like a little alien If I ever start a pediatric section for the Shop I'll have to put this pic to use.

Stella you're right on. I adore my Chaidie and thank God for her daily. She amply compensates for far more than life has ever yet thrown at me.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Rebecca, she is an absolute doll!!

Comment

Working...
                X