Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Wore My Onion Goggles For The First Time Last Night : )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wore My Onion Goggles For The First Time Last Night : )

When I woke up my eyes felt much better than usual! Does this mean that my eyes will feel better through out the day? I sure hope so

If you wore them to sleep, and you feel significantly better this morning, you probably have lagophtalmos. Getting a good night's sleep and resting your eyes is a great foundation for a good eye day. It may not be all you need, depending on what's causing your dry eye, but addressing lagophthalmos is a necessary step for those of us who have it.

Comment

My eyes did feel alot more refreshed than usual. It was a better Dry Eye Day for me. But, winter hasn't even gotten here yet. I am hopeful though

Comment

I too wear onion goggles at night - Basically they act as a moisture seal as do tranquileyes
        My problem with tranquileyes is that i dont like the fact that they are opaque - no glass -I need to be able to open my eyes in the night and go to the loo without nearly tripping over, before i am fully awake enough to pull off the goggles.So the onion goggles are better Also if you want to look at the clock and see what time it is or have to put in drops

Comment

Originally posted by stella
          I too wear onion goggles at night - Basically they act as a moisture seal as do tranquileyes
          My problem with tranquileyes is that i dont like the fact that they are opaque - no glass -I need to be able to open my eyes in the night and go to the loo without nearly tripping over, before i am fully awake enough to pull off the goggles.So the onion goggles are better Also if you want to look at the clock and see what time it is or have to put in drops
          I understand what you are saying It does seem kind of odd sleeping with goggles on though...lol... Oh well, anything that helps, right?

Comment

I have just started sleeping in tranqileyes and definately have less dryness in the morning.

My wife stated it was a good job we are already married otherwise she would have thought me very strange (kinky?!) wearing a 'blindfold' for bed!!

I'm not sure the furry handcuffs help my eyes though but what the heck!

EllMitcho
            The magic gloop IS out there somewhere - right?

Comment

Originally posted by EllMitcho
              I have just started sleeping in tranqileyes and definately have less dryness in the morning.

My wife stated it was a good job we are already married otherwise she would have thought me very strange (kinky?!) wearing a 'blindfold' for bed!!

I'm not sure the furry handcuffs help my eyes though but what the heck!

EllMitcho
              Maybe I'll get some to go with my Onion Goggles My eyes do feel alot better now since sleeping with the Onion Goggles. They feel alot more moist and refreshed when I wake up

Comment

Working...
              X