Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six-month Ophtho check-up

Hi,

I had my six-month follow-up appointment with my ophthalmologist on Thursday, and he said that my dystrophy has "lessened." I am to stay on Restasis, however.

I wanted people on this discussion board to know about this, because it is largely due to everyone's help here, the tips, answers to my questions, Rebecca's products, and morale-boosting support that has gotten me through these last six months and that is to thank for my sticking with a program that is working.

Thanks, everyone. Even though my dry eye and dystrophy will likely be something that I will have to manage for the rest of my life, I know that if I stick with it, I will be able to do it.

Hey Liz,

I'm glad to hear the great news! Any little bit of improvement is wonderful and should be celebrated!! 6 months is a long time and I am happy to know that while there is no instant cure, careful maintenance and treatment can make your eyes better.

Keep up the good work and I hope to hear more good news!

Comment

Originally posted by odydnas
      Hey Liz,

I'm glad to hear the great news! Any little bit of improvement is wonderful and should be celebrated!! 6 months is a long time and I am happy to know that while there is no instant cure, careful maintenance and treatment can make your eyes better.

Keep up the good work and I hope to hear more good news!
      Thank you for the encouragement, Odydnas! It's because of just this kind of support that my life has improved a lot in the last six months.

--Liz

Comment

Working...
      X