Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing some success...

unfortunately it's not my own

I came across this site a couple of years ago which has a gold mine of information and questions about DES. It's by a scientist who suffers DES himself. This link has been posted a few times on this site i think but not since he found a solution to his eyes. The information on the site is the same as it's always been except the first few lines...

"8-19-2008 UPDATE: I'm doing fine actually! I found that two tablespoons of Barleans Flaxseed oil (refrigerated kind), plus 3 grams of vitamin C, some frozen organic blueberries, organic soy protein powder, and a few bananas in a shake each morning solved my problem. It takes about 3 days before the anti-inflamatory action of the flaxseed oil kicks in. There are many different causes of dry eyes, but this is what worked for what I have. Also, see this. Best of luck!"

The site is: http://xenophilia.com/zb0061.htm

Nothing revolutionary in terms of what he's taking but perhaps someone with more knowledge than me can discuss why these ingredients work and why they work in combination?

David

........plus a FEW bananas.......in the morning shake. Just questioning the number of bananas you can eat.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
    X