Early registration extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early registration extended

The SSF mailers for the conference arrived later than expected so we have decided to simply make the early registration fees applicable to everyone. That is:

$80 for Saturday only

$185 for full weekend

Sunday only is free

(Additional 10% discount applies to Foundation members and to guests of patients)

Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 04-Feb-2006, 08:04.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Conference question

Hi Rebecca,
    I am considering coming to the conference as I will be in Miami for business from Feb 10th through the 16th. I was planning on flying back to Chicago on the 17th, but if I can rent a car and drive to Tampa and re-route my flight out of the Tampa airport, maybe I can attend. Do you know of anyone in the Miami area that are planning on going? Maybe I can share a ride with another fellow dry eye companion? How many people are registered so far? I would be anxious to learn all I can from other members and/or the guest speakers. If I came, I would have to fly out on the 18th at night. What would the cost be if I came on the 17th and stayed overnight?
    Just trying to get more details so I can justify it to my husband who will be with my three little guys (ages 3, 2 and 9 months) for an entire week without me!
    Thanks,
    Kim

Comment

Hi Kim,
      This is going to be a real quickie because I have to get on the road very shortly to a conference, will try to fill in some gaps tonight or this weekend with updates.
      - There is one person coming from near Miami but she's flying up. A lot of our fliers only went out recently though so we may be getting more registrations and I'll let you know if anyone down there is coming.
      - If you can't stay the whole weekend just register for Saturday ($80, or $72 with SSF discount) and let me know you'll be arriving Friday night and that's fine. I think that coming Friday night and being around all day Saturday would give plenty of opportunities for chat... All the speakers will be there Friday night. And it's not going to be a huge group or anything, it's small (i.e. <100) so that everybody can get access to the people they want to talk to.
      - Saturday is going to be jam-packed with info & practical workshops plus exhibits etc.
      - We're going to be spoiling you guys rotten, expect to be pampered and have a lot of fun. Plenty of freebies to take home, and some drawings with some of our favorite products.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Conference

Well, I just have to check on re-routing my flight and assuming there won't be any problems flying out from Tampa, I will be there. I feel a calling to be there that weekend, and the timing couldn't have been better.
        I will know for sure on Monday and will go through the registration process then.
        Thanks,
        Kim

Comment

Working...
        X