4 people in Australia who’s tried IPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 people in Australia who’s tried IPL

There seems to be a lot of talk about IPL, I’m very curious to try this and experiment with this.

How ever I live in Sydney Australia and have no money what so ever to travel over seas to help with this (in debt atm).

I’m wondering if anyone in Australia has had this dry eye cured by using IPL? and can recommend a doctor?

I recently rung up a few places here in and around Sydney asking if they know if IPL can help with dry eye, but they new nothing of it and said IPL is just for hair a removable product.

How can I explain this to the people at IPL that it helps with dry eye?

Peace.

I'd send them the articles and or video's about it. I did that to show a certain dr that scleral lenses can be for dry eyes.

Comment

Ipl

I live 3 hours from Melbourne and have tried two different types of scleral lenses. They were too painful to wear and I've given up on them "for now". I am skeptical about IPL, certainly wouldn't fly to the USA for it. It sounds like another fad and it hasn't worked for many people.

Australia is lacking resources for dry eye treatment and the eye docs here are ignorant as to how much it can affect quality of life.

I have a few boxes of 'lacriserts' that don't seem to work well either. They work for some, not for others. So it's really experimental with dry eyes, it's all a big headache, and my dry eyes cause headaches anyway...lol

The only thing helping me is "moisture chamber glasses". I wear them all the time. It decreases the amount of artificial tear drops from 20 applications a day down to about 4.

Comment

Working...
      X