Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo contest!!!

Hi all,

Eek, I really meant to get to this weeks ago, sigh . Hopefully this still gives us enough time!!

We're going to have a little photo contest. It's open to EVERYBODY not just the people coming to the workshops.

This is a contest in two parts:

1) Best photo. The subject of the photo is your collection dry eye paraphernalia you've collected over the years. This can basically be anything that you've acquired or made specifically to help you manage your dry eye condition, from the sixteen brands of eyedrops to the Restasis to the goggles to the compresses to the lid scrubs to the nutritional supplements.

2) Best title for your collection.

You can post your photo here or email it to me. Or snail mail it to me to scan.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

"Shells" entry:
    Attached Files
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Impressive!

Dear Shells,
      Wow! But I'm really curious about the bear--I see that s/he's modeling some fetching eye wear, but does it also provide warm fuzzies? It is well known that warm fuzzies have amazing curative powers...
      So,
      Warm fuzzies to everyone, and a good eye day!

Comment

Yes, the bear provides warm fuzzies on those really bad eye days! He is also very understanding since, like most stuffed animals, his eyes are dry too. The fetching eyewear he is modeling is a pair of Harley Davidson Streamline goggles...as you can see they are specially made to fit a smaller face.

Comment

Shell,

Very nicely done. Now I feel compelled to do a quick pic...I could stick all my multiple eyewear on my kids. Not sure I can pull it off before Friday, though. Busy week.

D
          Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
          X