No announcement yet.

Looking forward to it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erik, someone mentioned your name and I said "I've been thinking of posting a "where's Erik" thread. Glad to see you've surfaced and, boy did you miss the event of the year. At least for dry eyed folks, the event of the year.
    It was absolutely awesome. This sounds trite, but it was. It was a hardship for folks to get there. Money being a major consideration. I am so glad I didn't hesitate. My only regret was there wasn't enough time and I didn't smell fresh air until Sunday morning. I was always so tired after meetings, dinner and so forth, I had to traipse to my room and nap. EYES SHUT. You would have been in good company (being a doc) as our professional medical folks were more than we could have hoped for.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

DEZ regional, maybe it mite be possible national in the future..like the UK, then doctors might take dryeye abit more seriously. lol
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Originally posted by sazy123
        DEZ regional, maybe it mite be possible national in the future..like the UK, then doctors might take dryeye abit more seriously. lol
        Well, basically, anywhere we can get enough patients together with interest, consider it a possibility! I would dearly love to do one in the UK... that being where I first got involved with post LASIK dry eye patients (also where I first started using "Dr. Holly's Drops"). There are a lot of unique challenges for dry eye patients in the UK and I can easily imagine an event where we could get a little press coverage for dry eye could have some useful impact for the future. - Of course, I'll have to check with our "Dream Team" of docs and see whether they would be willing to be exported for a few days
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

It would defienatly do some good, ill be there for sure or help out etc.x
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
          X