Anyone from Beijing China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Beijing China?

I am a severe dry eye patient in Beijing China. It seems that the only treatment for me may be the Boston Scleral Lenses. But currently there is no doctor in Beijing who knows this technology. So I am trying to educate some famous doctors about this technology and hope they can employ this technology in China and cooperate with the Boston Foundation. More people, more wisdome and more strength! I hope find more patients to do this job with me and push for popularization of this technology. My email address is jackwang116@126.com.

APAO/AAO Congress September 2010

Just to show your dry eye friends are paying attention. Want to make sure you know about the joint Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology/American Academy of Ophthalmology/Chinese Ophthalmological Society congress so you can check out the names:

Corneal and external disease programme: http://apao2010beijing.org/congress/...invited&ssid=2
    Invited Faculty list: http://www.apao2010beijing.org/index04_4.shtml

Apologies if you have already researched these people and already planned to get in there disguised as a techician!

Also, do you have a patient forum website for China? Good luck and best wishes to you.
    Last edited by littlemermaid; 11-Jul-2010, 00:43.
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

thanks,littlemermaid

thanks, littlemermaid. I really appreciated your answers and your attention.

Actually i have consulted these doctors. I had no result with plugs and nonpreserved drops. We have no Restasis here in China right now, and I doubt it will help me. So I just want to push the chinese eye dontors to employ the technology of the Boston Foundation. I know it's hard, because there aren't many patients so severe as me.

But still, thank you very much!

Comment

Plugs can increase the inflammation which is why I haven't considered them.

Have you tried Chinese herbs? I'm researching natural anti-inflammatories as an alternative to the use of conventional steroid and non-steroid medicine commonly prescribed.

You can order Restasis and any other American pharmaceutical product by phone trough one of the international pharmacies in Andorra. What is your DE condition?
        Last edited by Ariel; 23-Jul-2010, 23:20.

Comment

Working...
        X