(949) 830-8057

For meeting information and to RSVP: call Judi at (949) 933-2417

Monday, January 10, 12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
    Speaker: Dr. Annie Chang from SCO

Monday, March 14, 12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
    Speaker: Dr. Dan Carver

Monday, May 16, 12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
    Speaker: (Yours truly)

Thursday, September 15, 12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
    Speaker: Dr. Farid

Friday, November 4, 12 noon - 2:00 p.m.
    Speaker: Dr. Sally Mellgren
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Dry Eye Support Group

Hi Rebecca,
    Rebecca, I can't tell you how much we appreciate your getting the word out about our support group in Orange County, CA. We now have about 200 members who attend our meetings (5 per year) and about 15+ doctors from San Diego to Los Angeles, who specialize in treating this most difficult and painful disease. Although there may not be a cure, there is so much that can be done to improve on our quality of life, for those willing to come to the meetings and learn about all their options. The doctors we see in their office, just don't have the time to give their patients that we do at our meetings (abut 2 hours long). We are blessed to have doctor's or speakers like you Rebecca(you have such amazing knowledge) willing to donate their time to come to speak to our group. When most of our new members first come into our meetings they feel such relief that they are not alone, that tere is someone to listen, finally some hope for a better tomorrow.

We would love to see more people take advantage of our meetings and the hope and help they can get. Please feel free to call me at 949-933-2417 or e mail at jbeatty99@sbcglobal.net if you are interested. Judi - Dry Eye Coordinator.

Comment

REMINDER - meeting next Monday, 3/14 with Dr. Dan Carver

If you haven't RSVP'd, please do!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

REMINDER - meeting Monday, 5/16

I'll be there and would love to meet you. Please RSVP to Judi (see above).
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Can't believe I forgot to post a reminder about the September meeting. Oops!! SoCal readers, mark your calendars for the November 4 meeting.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

The dry eye support group now has a website in case anyone wants to check it out :-).

http://www.ocdryeyesupportgroup.org/

Comment

Hey everyone, thought I would post a reminder that there will be a dry eye support group meeting in a couple of weeks on Friday, November 4th. I'm on the e-mail list and received an e-mail to remind me so I thought I would remind everyone else.

Comment

Working...
              X