No announcement yet.

New Dry Eye Treatment Research - Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, it's hard to respond to a survey that doesn't tell you what the treatment actually is, risks, etc. Also, I'm suspicious of something that costs $2K upfront ($1k Per eye) and then has a monthly cost of $50 for something that again isn't described.

The monthly $50 would of course ensure that there is recurring revenue and that would in turn assure that the research will be funded. Who would fund the research for a cure? Only a philanthropist. Research for something with recurring revenue always comes from phamaceutical companies or someone who stands to make money. Cures typically aren't. Sadly, that's the way our health care world works.

Also, is it $50 per month per eye? If yes, then it is really $100 per month.

Yes, I've taken the survey.

Comment

Update / Survey

Hello all,

We're excited to say that the research at Stanford on dry eye has been spun out into a new company.

Now we're figuring out the best way to deliver this technology to patients. To this end, we'd love your feedback to understand how this treatment might fit into the existing routine and spectrum of treatments you use.

The survey is below. Each additional point of data is immensely valuable so we really appreciate you taking it! A little more info on the treatment is also provided when you follow the link.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/dryeyesurveynewproduct

Cheers,
      ackermdm

Comment

Does anyone know more about this? Does the company have a website?

Oh I found it, www.oculeve.com. Hasn't been updated since 2011 though so I'm guessing it's a dead end =(

Comment

Working...
        X