Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD from the Safety Harbor dry eye workshops

Dear all,

This is an update on the CDs from the February conference, which I'm afraid are a couple of months overdue.

We're going to go ahead and send out today to all attendees a CD containing all of the presentations from the meeting. I am afraid at this point I can not make any promises about the video portion. There were some issues with it at the time (relating mostly to the hotel's sound system I think) and so it needed some review and editing, and I've been waiting... and waiting... and waiting... to get it back from that process. That hasn't happened and I'm now working on finding an alternative service provider to find out what the status is and if possible get us an edited version for distribution. Like I said no promises, but if it can be done, I'll do my best.

I sincerely apologize for the delay. I had put the CD on the back burner because I was waiting for the edited video. I don't even have a copy myself. After receiving an enquiry from one attendee today I suddenly realized I could have just sent out CDs with the presentations even if the video wasn't available.

For those of you who weren't there but are interested, I will make the powerpoint files downloadable from the website.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

p.s. Yikes! I think I must have accidentally 'disappeared' the Workshops forum the last time I rearranged the forums? Sorry about that!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X