Finding a Lab autologous eye serum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pharmacy in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Script Pharmacy in Calgary, Alberta makes them 20% $150/3month supply...50% $200/3mo supply approx (she wasn't quite sure of cost)

Comment

In addition to the places posted above, if anyone is still looking, please try your closest University Medical Hospital. I had this done at U of MI a few years ago. I did not look too long locally because my insurance would not pay for this, but I did want to try it. It got to be a 4 hour trip from my home to the hospital and back, plus time while there to take the blood to the local pharmacy in Ann Arbor to be processed. I am glad this is helping some people and other than trying about one months worth, I didn't pursue it further. It was just too complicated and expensive.
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

In researching compounding pharmacies for the serum drops, I came across a possible compounding pharmacy in Tucson, Arizona. It is called Reed's Compounding Pharmacy. Blood is drawn from a local hospital lab then sent to Reed's.

Comment

What a great resource this site is!!!! I've been looking for a compounding pharmacy in the upper Mid-West to have my serum done! So I can get this done in Iowa? Great. I'll call the Lion's Eye Bank asap. I'll also call U of Michigan to see if these places might be cheaper than what I'm getting in my current location (Minnesota). I'm also interested in trying a higher percentage. Thanks all for sharing!

Comment

http://www.serumeyedrops.com/index.html

Comment

http://www.serumeyedrops.com/compounding-pharmacy.html

Comment

California Pharmacy in Newport Beach is an excellent place with great service.. Blood draw is done at UCI in Irvine and their prices and service are much better than their competitors competitors.. Also they are going to be making other compounded eye drops.. 100% is the best price.. Glen Olsheim is the owner and a nicer man you couldn't meet!!

Comment

California Pharmacy, Glen. They are the best for the Autologous Serum Drops! 949-642-8057

Comment

FYI for Ontario ppl googling and found this thread. Sky Care Pharmacy [skycarepharmacy.com] in New Market Ontario (north of Toronto) does autologous serum eye drops. It takes about a day to make (from blood draw to spinning to filling the bottles).

Comment

Update for Ontario folks.

Sky Care Pharmacy (New Market)
                      Custom Care Pharmacy & Compounding Centre (Oshawa)
                      People's Choice Pharmacy (Richmond Hill)

all do the autologous serum as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X