Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do I have to wait to get an appoitment with doctor Latkany

Silly question but

How long do I have to wait to get an appointment with doctor Latkany?
    Does time of the year matter?
    Last edited by markdav; 15-Jul-2011, 20:20.

I'd check with his office directly - here's link to his office website:

http://www.dryeyedoctor.com/about.html

They list a telephone number on the right column near the end... also, there's a contact form on the site

Comment

when I went, he took me immediately. I live in Gig Harbor, WA and he had plenty of appts for me. As I recall, I went in October? Good luck, shouldn't be a problem. I also went to see Dr. Korb in Boston and he also was able to see me quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by markdav View Post
        Silly question but

How long do I have to wait to get an appointment with doctor Latkany?
        Does time of the year matter?
        Dr Latkany generally sees people very quickly. As I just called last week on Monday he had app'ts open the following week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Unfortunately for me. without insurance, $400 for an office visit and $200 for each follow up is WAY too costly as most Corneal guys are 1/4 the price, even ones very familiar w/ DES. I asked if there was anything in place, anything at all to help folks without insurance. The answer was a quick, unfriendly "no". So, my search continued. I was very surprised that the front desk staff showed so little empathy bordering on out and out rudeness, not to mention the complete unfriendly quality of her tone, even as far as inquiring about his availability.

And so ends the saga of the possibility of Dr Latkany and myself. For $400 an office visit out of pocket, I expect some courtesy., Not for me. Ever.

Neve

Comment

Working...
        X