Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for a good optometrist in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a good optometrist in London?

Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right place. I live in London. In addition to dry eye, my prescription is v high. I also need tinted glasses to read. I had a pair of glasses made at City University, but it's very badly made, and one lens keeps falling out! I had a very good optometrist at Michel Guillon, but they've shut down the spectacles dispensing section. So - does anyone have a good optometrist to recommend in London?

Many thanks.

chris321

Hi Chris,

I have found that going with a large well reputed optical firm has been key to getting glasses that work well. Sometimes the smaller optical shops do not have access to the same high tech equipment that the larger firms have, and are not consistently able to produce a pair of glasses that work well.

Sorry I can't reccommend a specific optical shop in London. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Thanks, bella_girl. I started off with a branch of Boots. My experience with that wasn't great. Fitting a new pair of glasses, one guy there blamed the shape of my nose rather than try to adjust the nose pads! I found SUCH a good person at Michel Guillon as I said, but he's left!

Comment

Working...
      X