Dr. Robert Latkany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appointment with Dr. Latkany

I am considering making the trip to visit Dr. Latkany. For those of you who have had appointments with him, is it worth the flight?

Comment

Originally posted by LauraK View Post
      I am considering making the trip to visit Dr. Latkany. For those of you who have had appointments with him, is it worth the flight?
      Hi Laura, I am seeing him again this fri. I'm going around in circles. I do think he is very knowledgeable. He is the only eye dr. that I went to that said my eye problems are from allergies. I went for allergy testing like he suggested and I am allergic to a lot of things. I when for the little needle pricks in the arm and for skin patch testing and am wondering if he is right about this. I think its worth an appt. with him. He is so nice too. I live on Long Island so I'm not that far from NYC.

Comment

Than you for our response. I do have an appointment with him and have heard good things. I just need a second opinion - three months out after Lasik and eyes still really bothering me.

Comment

Hi laura.
          I would say it depends on what you expect from the visit. For me it was worth it, he gave me a proper diagnosis. Which all my previous doctors have failed to do. But do not expect all your problems to be solved, as you know this condition is all about trial and error. So you will still have to try out most things on your own. He does provide you with quite a few treatment options though. Hope this help. He is a very nice doctor
          Cecilia

Comment

Thank you. I am going for a second opinion as I don't feel my current doctor is really spending the time to properly diagnosis me.

Comment

Working...
            X