Orange County dry eye support group meeting - MARCH 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County dry eye support group meeting - MARCH 12

Sorry for the very late notice! I was just catching up on Facebook and noticed this. Here's a link:

OC Dry Eye Support Group

This is a wonderful group - if you can go, do! 12-2pm, Laguna Woods. Click on the link for more details.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Dry eye support group and help for those suffering

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
    Sorry for the very late notice! I was just catching up on Facebook and noticed this. Here's a link:

OC Dry Eye Support Group

This is a wonderful group - if you can go, do! 12-2pm, Laguna Woods. Click on the link for more details.
    For those interested in obtaining help for dry eyes feel free to contact us at www.OCDryEyeSupportGroup.org. You can obtain our schedule for 2013 by visiting this web site. We have over 200 members who attend our meetings. Our speakers include either a optometrist, ophthalmologist or other dry eye expert like Rebecca herself on occassion. It is held in Orange County, California, in the conference room of the Regency in El Toro, CA. We have only 5 meetings a year and an RSVP is required for those who would like to attend as we have a large attendance.

Our next meeting is on March 11, 2013 and Dr. Dan Carver - optometrist and dry eye expert will be speaking. We have been providing help for those dry eye sufferers for over 6 years now and try to keep up with the most recent treatments available. Our group originated at UCI but is now solely run by volunteers. Hope you can attend.

Comment

This is wonderful, Dr Carver is a wonderful Doctor and I would love to attend this meeting but I work up in the Westside of Los Angeles and will not be able to attend that day. For anyone who is nearby and can swing the time please go see Dr Carver's presentation. He's a very caring individual.

Comment

I moved one of the messages to a new thread with the date in the title to make it stand out more... hope that's OK Judi
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X