Fitover CLEAR safety glasses - possibly unique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitover CLEAR safety glasses - possibly unique

I survived my first few years of DES through use of custom moisture chamber glasses. Later, I experienced a wonderful remission of my symptoms through prolonged and exclusive use of high oncotic pressure eye drops. Today, I continue to collect examples of protective eyewear, by way of tribute to the blessings that such protection once brought me, and in the spirit of remaining ready for any setbacks that may lie ahead. Today, I discovered a product that I've been awaiting for years: Well-made fitover glasses with high-quality (for vision and safety) CLEAR plastic lenses. I've already got a pair of entirely clear fitover glasses (earpieces and front piece are all the same clear material; crude, huge, unstable; like the dark wraps that eye doctors sometimes supply after dilations); but what I found today is lightyears ahead of these, in design and function. Frames are a sleek black, with solid flapping built all around, to shield air and particles; side windows are tinted; front lenses are made for good vision. I haven't had a chance to buy and try these on, but once the retailer supplies me with some sizing information, I'll purchase, try, and report back. The product is:

Fitover Safety Glasses Clear, $29.99, sold by RxSafety (TM)
    http://www.rx-safety.com/store/produ...roducts_id=751
    <Doggedly Determined>

Whta are these? high oncotic pressure eye drops

Comment

Working...
    X