Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting up with a local DEZ member

Hi
    Last night, me (Dave) and HYPERHEAD (Mario) met up to discuss all things dry eye related. As we both live in Cardiff UK, we thought it would be a good idea to do this. And it worked out great - sharing knowledge, trying to help with each other's situation. Talking to someone who is going through similar things and understands your situation also helps a great deal. I'm sure we'll meet up again to catch up on progress. Also I'm sure Mario would join me in recommending that this is a good thing to do if you can.
    Cheers
    Dave

Had a great time last night with dijon aka dave It great to share experiences and help others to realise we are not alone. Also upon meeting dave i thought he looked completely well and would have never thought he had dry eyes and it made me realise how easy it is misjudge someone this condition.

It obviously creates a lot of anxiety in our minds and turns on autopilot mechanism which constantly reminds us of condition, at the pub i felt great with no dry eye symptons also i found distraction very helpful in not being aware of any mild symptoms. I have also been virtually symptom free since stopping lid hygiene for a few days but now the crusts are growing fast...mmmmm i just cant win

Its when i start messing with my eyes and putting things in them they get irritated, i really believe less is more. Dave we have to meet up again soon and ill bring you some cds

Check out the links i sent you on FB ..

Take care mario..
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Comment

Working...
    X