Did anyone see it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see it?

OK so my brother-in-law, said he was watching, but not paying attention to something on one of the news channels, maybe CNN?? He said they showed this woman lying there with something on her eyes, and then she had tears, apparently she was unable to produce tears, and now said she almost had too many of them??? So this is where he pays attention He said the woman had mentioned that she was no longer able to produce tears due to her dry eyes she had tried everything, I don't produce tears, and have to rely on contacts and constant drops just to function, some days are better than others, anyways, I've tried google searches to no avail. Just wondering what this might have been, something new? Did anyone happen to see a segment on dry eyes on any of the national news programs....trying not to get my hopes up, but really want something to fix my eyes

It was probably Lipiflow. Theres lots of info on it on here. Its not as amazing as advertised though!
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
    X