Clifford L. Salinger, MD in south Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clifford L. Salinger, MD in south Florida

Dr. Salinger specializes in corneal and refractive surgery and dry eye. I have been his patient for several years and have found him not only to be caring and compassionate about my dry eye, but also is always at the forefront of new technologies. He has been one of the first in Florida to obtain the LipiFlow Thermal Pulsation System to flush out the meibomian glands. This recent treatment, plus the expression of those glands immediately afterwards, has been helpful to me. After years of expensive medications, I'm feeling very optimistic. Dr.Salinger is at the Dry Eye Spa and VIP Laser Eye Center in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

This is old but I just know that Dr Clifford L. Salinger cleaned lids first then LipiFlow then expressed glands -
    for better outcomes and save patient money too. What a great doctor. I wish I knew this earlier.

“we find that adding this step enhances the benefits of LipiFlow more rapidly, and they last longer,” observes, Dr. Salinger.
    from 2017. August http://www.ifoundmydoctor.com/article/dont-despair/
    Last edited by MGD1701; 19-Oct-2018, 02:51.

Comment

Originally posted by MGD1701 View Post
      This is old but I just know that Dr Clifford L. Salinger cleaned lids first then LipiFlow then expressed glands -
      for better outcomes and save patient money too. What a great doctor. I wish I knew this earlier.

“we find that adding this step enhances the benefits of LipiFlow more rapidly, and they last longer,” observes, Dr. Salinger.
      from 2017. August http://www.ifoundmydoctor.com/article/dont-despair/
      For reference, when I did LipiFlow in Toronto, expressing the glands before and after seemed to be standard procedure. I have no claim on the efficacy or need for such expression pre/post-procedure.

Comment

Working...
      X