Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/11/2013 Orange County Dry Eye Support Group Mtg

OC Dry Eye Support Group

For those interested in obtaining help for dry eyes feel free to contact us at www.OCDryEyeSupportGroup.org. You can obtain our schedule for 2013 by visiting this web site. We have over 200 members who attend our meetings. Our speakers include either a optometrist, ophthalmologist or other dry eye expert like Rebecca herself on occassion. It is held in Orange County, California, in the conference room of the Regency in El Toro, CA. We have only 5 meetings a year and an RSVP is required for those who would like to attend as we have a large attendance.

Our next meeting is on March 11, 2013 and Dr. Dan Carver - optometrist and dry eye expert will be speaking. We have been providing help for those dry eye sufferers for over 6 years now and try to keep up with the most recent treatments available. Our group originated at UCI but is now solely run by volunteers. Hope you can attend.

Sorry Judi that I've done such a poor job keeping up with this lately - I used to make sure these notices went up early and on the calendar too. I really would encourage anyone who can to go to this meeting. They always do an excellent job, and Dr. Carver's a particularly great contribution!!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X