Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Tseng in Miami for cautery?

Hi all,

So, after a record of 4 glorious months of my right upper puncta staying shut, it feels like it re-opened about a month ago. Dammit all to heck. Why my post-LASIK eyes couldn't "go back to normal" as well as my puncta appears intent on doing is beyond me...

Sooooo, I had read somewhere that Dr. Tseng in Miami is apparently very good at getting them to stay shut once and for all... wondering if anyone here has had him perform the procedure and if it stayed shut for good?

Every time I get it done, I'm hoping like mad that their hand won't slip, and that something won't go wrong... I feel like I'm tempting fate every time I get it done (3 times now)... but that eye feels sooooo good when the puncta is shut that I can't help but want that feeling back since I can DO so much more without that eye limiting me so much... thinking maybe if there is a doctor out there with a particularly good track record at getting resistant cases like mine to stay shut, it could be worth the money...
Working...
X