Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamin A eye drops / ointment in United States

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get an eye drop or ointment with Vitamin A in it in the United States? Canada has Ocunox and the UK has Vita-Pos but I can't seem to find anyone who sells these or similar products from the US. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Vita-pos-VitA-.../dp/B005IFF8Y0 which should ship to the US. If not, PM me.

Comment

Thanks sunflower! I saw that too, but I am hesitant to import something from another country. I'm not sure how legal that is or if it goes across the ocean if that could affect the medicine, etc.

Comment

I have suffered for 15 years from dryeye ... I've tried every single treatment and every single drop/ointment. Nothing compares to Ocunox. I promise I have no association with the product ... I buy it like everyone else ... at the drug store. I will send you some (free) as I feel badly that you can't access it. I know that sounds too good to be true, but I would. Email me at shawnacitron@rogers.com. If you have hesitation, look at my website at shawnacitron.com ... I'm not crazy, I just feel your pain and would love if someone would do this for me.

Comment

Working...
        X