No announcement yet.

Petition: "Urgent attention, research, & funding needed for Dry Eye Disease"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition: "Urgent attention, research, & funding needed for Dry Eye Disease"

"Urgent attention, research, & funding needed for excruciatingly painful Dry Eye Disease."

https://www.change.org/p/the-hon-sus...ry-eye-disease

Thanks so much for the link! I've signed it and have asked some friends to as well.

I'd love to be able to do a fundraiser for dry eye cure research, but I wouldn't know where to start.

Comment

But Someone will aka researchers which this is brilliant I will sign it too! thanks for this.

Comment

could you send it to uk opthamology or something like that aswell please? thanks! sorry if it is listed i cant see, id appreciate it - and what you have done already for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue96 View Post
          Thanks so much for the link! I've signed it and have asked some friends to as well.

I'd love to be able to do a fundraiser for dry eye cure research, but I wouldn't know where to start.
          Hi blue you may start a go fund me page or crowdfunding online www.gofundme.com

Comment

Originally posted by epicjinx View Post
            could you send it to uk opthamology or something like that aswell please? thanks! sorry if it is listed i cant see, id appreciate it - and what you have done already for this.
            Hi Epic I think The Royal College of Ophthalmologists UK is added in the list now

Comment

Thank you so much! I appreciate this big time, its annoying in the uk due to lack of treatments and a cure for mdg would be great, it's annoying going through several treatments and nothing works.

Comment

Working...
              X