Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another symptom im having and need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another symptom im having and need help.

My Tears have become extremely sticky. It seems like these tears dry up fast and become extremely sticky. Tears stick all along the lower lids. It looks like dried up glue all along my lower eyelids. No matter how much i clean it off it comes in like 5 minutes. Very annoying because when i close my eyes i actually hear squishing noise and feel stuck on the lower eyelids. It is very weird. Got me scared it might block the meibomian glad. It is like the tears are pooling up in the inside corner of my eyes. It is very weird to say the least. Like i said it looks like dried up glue. It reallly is hard to describe. Im struggling with this badly. I know i sound like a crazy person but i have never seen this before. Even my uncle noticed it and said it looks like dried up glue.i wush i could show a picture of this.

////////////////
    Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:24.

Comment

You don't sound like a crazy person. I actually had this as well for quite some time but optometrist prescripted me some eye drops for this and that helped me a lot. So I would suggest you, to do the same thing. It's probably the best way to get rid of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SirJoker View Post
        You don't sound like a crazy person. I actually had this as well for quite some time but optometrist prescripted me some eye drops for this and that helped me a lot. So I would suggest you, to do the same thing. It's probably the best way to get rid of that.
        What eye drops Sir Joker

Comment

Can anyone help with this. Can it be increased tearing due to air conditioning. My desperation is getting to me.

Comment

Sorry, I've been away so I couldn't respond. It was these http://www.lenses-contact.co.uk/gelone-eye-drops-10-ml, but I've read somewhere that sprays are better, though I haven't tried those so it's up to you.
            Hope it will help you.

Comment

Working...
            X