Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommendations eye doctor in the San Jose-Cupertino, CA area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendations eye doctor in the San Jose-Cupertino, CA area?

I'm looking for recommendation for a good eye docter in the San Jose-Cupertino California area. I would like to go to a doctor that can tell me if I have ocular rosacea. I have been told I have dry eyes and bleph, however I suspect I have more than that -the area around my upper lids gets dry and looks like a turkey ankle! Dr. suggested vaseline - I will carefully put that on - but as careful as I try to take it off - some gets to my lids/eyes and of course my lids swell up more than their normal puffy state - then the eyes get more red and irrated - it's not good. Dr's I have seen aren't interested in trying to help or further diagnose - I would like to find one. BTW - I stopped baby shampoo treatment about a year ago - I use only warm cotton balls - new every time - seems to keep the eye infection down. I used to boil my washclothes but I would get eye infections all the time using that procedure. So -- that said - I sure would like to find a doctor that would willing to try to help.
    Eileen
Working...
X