Dry eye information session Sydney Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry eye information session Sydney Australia

The Save Sight Institute have a dry eye and blepharitis community information session on Friday 29th November. No idea what it will be like but I attended a parents and carers day there a couple of months ago and it was well run and very informative.

https://www.facebook.com/events/6482...gular&source=1

Sounds good thanks for letting us know.
    parking/ aircon might b an issue but would b good to go and meet others .
    http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/a/l/l/t/allthings.htm

Comment

Originally posted by soaps View Post
      Sounds good thanks for letting us know.
      parking/ aircon might b an issue but would b good to go and meet others .
      I was thinking of getting the train, it's just across the road from Martin Place Station. Last time I parked at the Domain parking station, however that was on a Saturday so parking was cheaper. I'm not sure about airconditioning, but it was held in quite large room in the old part of Sydney Hospital, perhaps the organisers could help you with that.

Comment

i'd love to attend but would have to fly and have to see "the eye doctor" in Sydney on 9 December for a day procedure "partial cautery". Yes, I refuse to be permanently cauterized, yet my enlarged punctums from the 3 snip procedure during DCR surgery left them so large, no plugs will fit. So we are reducing the size and after adequate healing (3 months), we'll go for plugs. I'm also trying to fit in a meibography scan on the same day at the UNSW.

If anyone is attending the meeting please let us know.

Comment

Umm i think aircon in train is more scary. ill c how Im doing that week and if i can get a lift.
          Ill b the girl trying to sneak in a humidifier.

Oh dear dcrdryeye that sounds painful and like a busy day . Hopefully you fit it all in and you heal quickly.
          http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/a/l/l/t/allthings.htm

Comment

I attended. It was great to listen to Dr. Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by hankm9 View Post
              I attended. It was great to listen to Dr. Watson.
              I was there too! Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

Comment

Yes! We had this at Moorfields Cornea Day - we missed Nadz and her husband Steveyz - although we found Pinklady! Guys, we need a teeshirt or a badge
                Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Can anyone who attended give an overview and if there was anything of note discussed?

Comment

Working...
                  X