Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Extended Relief Solution for Dry Eye - Survey

Hello,
    I am Chris and I have had Ocular Graft Versus Host Disease, for eleven years now, and I became so frustrated with my dry eye condition, that I am now looking to develop a unique extended relief solution. I welcome dry eye patients to fill out a brief and confidential survey https://dryeye.wufoo.com/forms/zx0vch81hs0jcl/ , to see how you currently deal with your situation, in order to help me bring this innovative idea to market. I value your time and patience .

Cheers and thanks ~ Chris

OK, I just filled out your survey (the one where I suggested finding out about glasses-wearers-since-childhood.

...but forgot to state "Minni" in your survey.
    CHEERIO! HELIO! Dry Eye Minni

sigpic

Comment

Hello Minni,
      Thank you for filling out the survey and for giving your feedback. I have tried to cover most areas concerning what we dry eye sufferers are currently dealing with. The survey results indicate that people with dry eye are suffering a lot, and looking for answers, as I have been doing since '03. Eventually, I will be posting an update of the prototype I am working on. It will be then, when I will be able to explain how this product will help.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisE View Post
        Hello Minni,
        Thank you for filling out the survey and for giving your feedback. I have tried to cover most areas concerning what we dry eye sufferers are currently dealing with. The survey results indicate that people with dry eye are suffering a lot, and looking for answers, as I have been doing since '03. Eventually, I will be posting an update of the prototype I am working on. It will be then, when I will be able to explain how this product will help.
        the curiosity is killing me I think I'll ask my childhood-glasses question on this board & see if anyone is in the position to find out some statistics from the total answers of many doctors.

I don't suppose your prototype is anything like JINS, huh? Those would be even more intriguing to me, if there were a way to
        • use them with #2.5 glasses you buy in dollar stores
        • use them outdoors - yet not have the liquid freeze.
        Last edited by Minni; 24-Sep-2014, 11:00.
        CHEERIO! HELIO! Dry Eye Minni

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X