Drs. in Seattle/Puget Sound area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drs. in Seattle/Puget Sound area

I am glad this subject is back. Dr. Steven LauKaitis in Kirkland Washington meets all of Rebecca's requirements listed above. He is a great listener, he was the first doctor to correctly and thoroughly diagnose my condition, he employed treatments not even known by other doctors and in different ways (including using Dr. Holly's drops as a mainstay), and he definitely was a troubleshooter and methodically led me through a maze of treatments, settling on the routine that has worked for me. And best of all, he was compassionate and kind throughout, including having another of his patients call me to support me emotionally. If you want to know exactly how he helped me, read my story on the my dry eye story boards titled "ocular rosacea - my happy ending". His phone number in Kirkland is 425-216-7200. feel free to send me a personal message for any additional info.
    Lynnie

Dr. Laukaitis-taking new dry eye patients on doctor referral only

hi all - just had a two year check up by Dr. Laukaitus - went great - yahoo! However, when I told him that I was referring dry eye patients to him via this website, he reluctantly informed me that he can only take new dry eye patients on a referral basis from their current opthalmologist/eye doc. treatment of dry eyes and standard opthalmological care is not his primary practice as the Director of a medical spa and surgeon. His practice is keeping him too busy to give a newly diagnosed DES patient the attention they require.

Lynnie

Comment

Update for Puget Sound patients

I've just recently been in contact with leader for the local Sjogrens support group and she's kindly provided a list of doctors that people in their group have had experiences with. I'll be checking those out and hopefully get some up here and on the DEYP before long. Meantime if anyone wants them privately just email or PM me.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X