SSF Dry Eye Teleconference Aug. 6-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSF Dry Eye Teleconference Aug. 6-10

The Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation has kindly extended an invitiation to our members to participate in their upcoming teleconference. Here are details from their invitation:

--------------------------------

Do you want to join a teleconference on dry eye?

If you're like most Sjogren's patients, your eyes are constantly feeling sandy or gritty, burning or are always itchy as a result of dry eye.

Now you can get your dry eye questions answered at no cost on a teleconference led by an eyecare professional.

CALL 1-800-475-6473 Ext. 201
    to register for an upcoming conference call to be held between August 6th - 10th

Register now to learn about what can cause dry eye symptoms and obtain tips from experts in the day-to-day management of dry eye to increase comfort and maintain ocular health.

The Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation has recruited various dry eye experts to lead our free teleconference calls. They include ophthalmologists and optometrists from major institutions and practices around the United States. Calls are being scheduled on various nights during the week of August 6th. So call today to register!

CALL 1-800-475-6473 Ext. 201 to learn more about the options we have available for one of our upcoming conference calls.

In the mean time, visit the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation's page on dry eye featuring information on tears, dry eye diagnosis, treatments and a glossary of terms. It is a great way to brush up on your dry eye knowledge before the teleconference! And while you are there you can see the list of top Hot Jobs and complete a Dry Eye Quiz for you to take to your doctor.

This teleconference series is not intended to replace the advice of your personal healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider about the information obtained from this event.

This program is supported by an unrestricted educational grant and proudly brought to you by the Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

hi

Can us internationals join this call, is there a number?

If not is it possible to record the conversation (like a webcast) and put it on this site for us? i would be interested in dry eye expert opinions.

Chears
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Hi Sazy, sorry I didn't see this in time.

Did anybody participate in the call? If so did you find it helpful?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X