Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle meeting September 15th, 10:30am (RSVP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle meeting September 15th, 10:30am (RSVP)

The local Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation support group has a meeting scheduled for September 15th in Lake City and you are all cordially invited (that is, plain ol' dry eye patients too, without Sjogrens). Don't forget to RSVP please!!!

When:
    SATURDAY, SEPT 15TH
    10:30am - 12:30pm

Where:
    Seattle Lake City Public Library
    Meeting Room – 1st Floor
    12501 – 28th Avenue NE
    Seattle, Washington

Speaker:
    Me

Topic:
    Coping with Dry Eyes: Strategies, Support, Resources, and Products
    The meeting will include plenty of time for sharing and discussions.

RSVP
    If you plan to attend, please email Peggy at seattlesjogrens@hotmail.com
    or leave a message at (206) 697-7897.

Carpooling
    Feel free to use this thread to arrange carpools. I'm coming from Kitsap so if there's anyone over here that would like to a ride let me know.

Too far?
    There is some talk of another group starting up closer to the border at some point - no firm timing yet though I believe. Contact Peggy if you're interested. Meantime, try and make it to this one if you can

After the meeting
    Love to get a group together to go eat lunch somewhere afterwards if you're interested!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

support group meeting 9/15

hi Rebecca! I am supposed to be in central WA that weekend, but I think I will try to reschedule that so I can attend the meeting and yes, coffee or lunch afterwards would be great - I would love to meet you :-)

As soon as I can I will rsvp.

Lynnie

Comment

Reminder

Just a reminder - if you haven't RSVP'd, please do! I hope to see some of you there - it should be great fun!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Forgot to post a follow-up!

This was a small but wonderful group and I had a super time. Really great people, a wide age range, and many supportive spouses came too! As on the board, we talked about all kinds of dry eye topics and products.

One thing that really struck me was when I asked how many of them felt that their eye doctor was really doing a good job for them. I think just about every hand went up! I've never seen so many dry eye patients in one place all happy with their eyecare. I definitely need to get those doctors' names posted in the DEYP... coming shortly.

((((Lynnie)))) great to meet you!!
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Will there be anymore meetings in the Seattle Area?

Hi Rebecca,

Do you know if there will be any more support groups or meetings in the Seattle area in the near future? Thanks!

MyDryEyes

Comment

Working...
          X