Dry Eye or other helpful referral in Southern Ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eye or other helpful referral in Southern Ca

I have blepheritis and dry eyes and have seen 3 opthamolgists and 2 optometrists. I have had little relief through their med etc approaches. I am concerned and would like to find someone who is an expert in this area. I live in Ventura Ca but will drive some distance for a good doctor. Thank you

Gina,

Try this page for some suggestions.

Dan Carver (an optometrist) seems to be a particular favorite with several members of the Orange County dry eye support group.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Any Ventura Update?

Originally posted by GinaJ View Post
      I have blepheritis and dry eyes and have seen 3 opthamolgists and 2 optometrists. I have had little relief through their med etc approaches. I am concerned and would like to find someone who is an expert in this area. I live in Ventura Ca but will drive some distance for a good doctor. Thank you
      I live in Ventura area also. Have you found anyone who you would recommend nearby or even within driving distance? I have tried only one opthamologist and one optometrist in our area and am hoping that I don't have to go through a lot more to get someone. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X