Dr Michael Guillon (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Michael Guillon (UK)

I am looking for a Dr Michael Guillon on Harley Street in London. Does anybody have his address, or any contact details?

Thank you

Is Michael Guillon non-existent?

Hello again,

Still trying to locate Michael Guillon. In some posts, people have mentionned that they have visited this man in London on Harley Street, but I can find absolutely no reference to him and I am wondering if he even exists! If anyone can advise me of his whereabouts/tel no., then I would be very grateful as I am very confused by why my investigations to locate him come up against a brick wall at every attempt. He's not in the White Pages, he's not in the Yellow Pages, he's not on the Electoral Roll....... If he is so sympathetic to DES sufferers, then why is it so difficult to find him? I would like to think that he does exist and that the help is there. Please help, if you know him.....

Comment

Hi there,
      he's not in Harley Street, he's in Sloane Square.
      If you google Dr Michel (spelling - he's French)
      Guillon you'll find his website!

Comment

Olivia, welcome.

Another member posted this link in a previous post.

Just for future reference, I'd recommend allowing a few days for people to answer before you give up, especially if you post on a weekend, which is the quietest time on the board. It's unlikely the person with the answer to your question will happen to be on the board within minutes or hours of when it's posted. There's also a search feature in the blue bar.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Reply to EvaB

Thank you so much Eva - it just goes to show you how important spelling is. Obviously my lateral thinking leaves a little to be desired! I should have realised - English first name with a French surname! I have accessed the website and got the contact details - will be in touch with the Clinic on Monday and hopefully my eye will get some relief. It is so uncomfortable at the moment, sometimes decidedly painful and it is definitely not a pretty sight. Thank you, thank you for the info and clarification on the name.

Comment

Reply to Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
            I would like to thank you for your helpful suggestions and advice on using the Dry Eye Talk. As a newcomer, I am very grateful for the tips.
            I have been reading all the info on the Dry Eye Zone for some time now and have been searching for 'Michael' Guillon for much of that time. Because I hadn't found him, I was motivated to sign up to DET and as a testament to the helpfulness of your contributors and yourself, am now happily informed. Thanks Rebecca for providing this service to us all.
            I have battled with my eye now since June of last year and have had no joy with local optometrists or my doctor who didn't see fit to refer me to a consultant and the condition just seems to be getting more serious. I only see out of one eye and the vision is very much impaired so it is all quite scary. I feel like I have been thrown a lifeline now.
            Once again, thank you so very much for the very real service you offer us.

Comment

Working...
            X