FABULOUS Doc in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FABULOUS Doc in MD

I went to see Dr. Michael Duplessie for recurrent corneal erosion after already having seen several doctors, the last of whom told me that the pain "really isn't that bad." Dr. Duplessie's office was able to work me in for a same day appointment and even though I had to wait about 45 minutes he was totally worth it. Dr. Duplessie was sympathetic to the pain of RCE and also took the time to fully explain the treatment options he was advising and why. He was recommended to me by my internist and I cannot say enough good things about him and his office.

location?

Wonderful news about a dedicated eye doc here in MD. . .Are you at liberty to say more about location of this doc, or to Plug him here, in the Plug-a-Doc section?

While we are on the topic of MD docs, I am hearing consistently good things about Dr. Gerami Seitzman at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore. Two members here have seen her, and an optometrist I admire thinks highly of her for dry eye. . .As I have yet to meet her, I will not post her as Plug, but those in the Balto. area seeking thorough and innovative care will, I think, find Dr. Seitzman very good. . .

Once I am examined by her in coming months, I will give more detail, etc. . .
    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Dr. Michael Duplessie, located in Bethesda, Maryland in the Camalier Building. Since my initial visit to Dr. D., my recurrent corneal erosions have completely resolved for the time being and I've had close to a full week of uninterrupted sleep and non-painful mornings.

Comment

duplessie

I saw your post about Dr Duplessie. I have meibomian gland dysfunction and dry eye. Do you think he would be a good doctor for those problems?

Comment

Working...
        X