Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who maybe interested in LDN therapy for autoimmune disease

Rebecca,

I am posting an invite to the 4th LDN conference in LA. If you think it is inappropriate, I apologize and you may go ahead and delete it. As you know I suffer from Sjogren's but is greatly helped by LDN for my improvement in dry eyes and dry mouth symptoms. I hope to spread the words to people who may be looking for an alternative treatment modality.

For those who are interested in LDN, please note that LDN does not necessarily work across the board for ALL autoimmune diseases as some of DEZers have tried to and have had no effect in relieving their i.e. SS dryness like I have had.

Anyway, Rebecca, I will let you be the judge of the appropriateness of this post and I thank you for being patient and considerate.

Chris

================================================== ========
    (Message from Dr. McCandless to LDN discussion forum patients)

Hi, Listmates: For any of you who don’t already know about it, I want to let you know about a conference on LDN that will be held on Saturday Oct 11 in Los Angeles. This will be a one-day conference called A Revolution in Research: The Fourth Annual Low Dose Naltrexone Conference at the Univ of So Calif (USC) Campus, Mayer Auditorium, from 8:am to 4m.

I will be speaking at 8:45-10:15 on:

Ongoing Clinical Trial for HIV+/AIDS in Mali
    & Current Clinical Use in Autism Spectrum Disorder.

I have acquired many other patients with autoimmune disorders in the last couple of years, and will also be discussing my use of LDN with Crohn’s, Fibromyalgia, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Sjogren’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Infertility, other disorders I can’t yet spell or pronounce, and Old Age (I can personally attest to its incredible benefit for Jack and me and all our elder friends for this last disorder!)

Conference admission is free other than that it has been earmarked as a Fund Raiser for our HIV+AIDS research project in Mali (which we need badly to finish it up) and for which they are requesting a $50 donation (or more of course if you wish) when you send in your registration to www.lowdosenaltrexo ne.org. However, if you can’t afford or don't want to give the donation you are still welcome to come and hear about this incredible medication that works by activating/modulati ng your own innate immune system, the "New Medicine" that goes beyond slash, burn, and poison. Jaquelyn McCandless MD

info request

Hi, there!

Please direct me to more info on this therapy and how it works. Also, I cannot seem to get the link to work.

Thanks so much!

Comment

www.lowdosenaltrexone.org

sorry for the typo.

I had experienced sudden dry eye for over 7 months before dry mouth showed up indicating it may be more than JUST dry eye from contacts or other problems. I wish I had considered the possibility of having Sjogren's as I never knew there's such a thing as SS syndrome if it weren't for this site. Please check it out for more info and if you are in the area, please attend.

thanks, Chris

Comment

Ldn

How is your dry mouth Painintheeye?

Kim
        If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

I need to do an update later on LDN!!

Hi Kim,

My mouth is fortunately relatively OK as of today. I've learned a few things since I first started LDN 10 months ago. I don't have the time to do a full update now but I think my recent experience may help people who are dealing with auto immune disease and the use of LDN if one chooses to. But generally, LDN is still working for me combating my SS symptoms.

Will write in detail later,

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X