Airline Reminder for Feb. 17-19th event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline Reminder for Feb. 17-19th event

While doing internet research on events for the weekend of Feb. 17-19th, it occured to me that this was President's Birthday weekend. This is a heavy "travel holiday" for airlines. This will be true especially for a destination in Florida towards the end of winter. Many people have the following Monday off and take a holiday.

The only reason I mention this - it became apparent to me that this particular weekend was already pretty heavily booked. You might want to book sooner rather than later if you'd like to attend.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

What she said.... I've been hearing many reports from folks of seats being relatively scarce on those dates.

For those who are geographically challenged (like me) I thought I'd mention that when you're hunting for flights to Tampa, if you run into trouble getting something suitable you might also consider Orlando which is better served by some airlines.

The Orlando airport is about an hour and a half east of here - not nearly as convenient, obviously, but certainly doable for those who don't mind renting a car.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X