Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site updated & workshops brochure now available

All,

(Pant, pant...!) Finally caught up with myself . Important announcements follow!

1. Please see www.dryeyezone.com/events for updated information on the Wellness Workshop Weekend. Speakers will not be announced for another few weeks - but believe you me, they are going to be GREAT.

2. Please see the attachment to this post for event brochure and registration form.

3. THE GRACE PERIOD IS ALMOST OVER....

Up till now, we have kept this event very quiet other than announcing it on the website itself so that you-all would have enough advance notice to make travel plans if you wished to attend.

However, starting Monday, we will be announcing the event locally and through some other organizations and we will be opening up for general registration. SPACE IS LIMITED, so for those of you who have not yet registered but plan to do so, you may want to go ahead pretty soon here. (Please also note that to get the early registration fee, registration is due by January 15th.)

I am particularly concerned about room availability at the spa. This is our first event of this type and we don't have any particularly reliable way to estimate how many Florida patients or doctors may choose to attend the full weekend package. To the extent demand exceeds our guaranteed block of rooms I will ceratinly try to get more rooms but can't guaranteee that we can get more at the same rate. Bottom line, the earlier you confirm with the spa, the better.

We look forward to seeing you here in just 2 1/2 months!!!

Attached Files
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244
Working...
X