Acupuncture in london? (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acupuncture in london? (UK)

Can anyone recommend an acupuncturist in london for the treatment of dry eyes?

thx

david,
    i tried acupuncture last year (about 6 or 7 sessions) and it made no difference at all. which isn't to say it may not work for you....she was chinese, highly qualified and very nice - happy to pass on details if you want - pm me.

have you considered homeopathy?

Comment

Hi David

I use a highly experienced and well qualified man here in the North of England so that is no use to you! If you haven't done so already, why not do a search for a practitioner on:

http://www.acupuncture.org.uk/conten...titutions.html

I find acupuncture helps me cope when the pain and discomfort of eye pain gets to a stage that the rest of my health starts to suffer. I have signs of a stomach ulcer - which I put down in part to the stresses of having to cope with dry eye pain for years - acupuncture seems to restore a bit of energy.

As Eva noted, it did not help her but it is an individual thing. You must find a qualified person though - I can't emphasise that enough.

Good luck.

Comment

thx folks,

i'll do a bit of research and let you know how i get on. It's lookin pretty pricy from the couple of quotes i've got!

d.

Comment

Working...
        X