Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recommended MGD or dry eye docs in my area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommended MGD or dry eye docs in my area?

I would love to know any recommended doctors that might be in the North Carolina area. I have both EMBD and MGD, but the latter is my current nemesis and makes the EMBD flare up. If no help around here, then am willing to go to NY or elsewhere to get to someone who is up on latest treatments.

I don't know about NC. I know I wish I had the money to go see Dr. Robert Latkany in NY. There are so many great stories about him and also he only treats dry eye. I bought his book "The Dry Eye Remedy" and there are really good tips in there especially foods. It's amazing how foods can add to the dry eye problem.
    ~ Best Wishes

Comment

Foulks is good too (think he is actually the editor of the scientific journal that focuses on dry eye). Little tid bit there. He is in Louisville, KY not sure how far that is for you. Mass eye and ear is probably really good too.

You probably want one you can see regulary though cause think these dry eye doctors like to see their patients a lot.
      Which is it? Is it what you know or who you know? Or is it how well you convey what you know to who you know it to?

-Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Missie View Post
        I don't know about NC. I know I wish I had the money to go see Dr. Robert Latkany in NY. There are so many great stories about him and also he only treats dry eye. I bought his book "The Dry Eye Remedy" and there are really good tips in there especially foods. It's amazing how foods can add to the dry eye problem.
        ~ Best Wishes

http://www.dryeyedoctor.com/treatment.html

Comment

Working...
        X