Need a good optician in Maryland/DC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good optician in Maryland/DC area

Hi does anyone know a good optician in maryland/dc area? I am going to try MEGs. I am a very high myope. I need a good optician to fit MEGs with my high prescription(-8.5). Looks like the high index lens needs to be drilled with a hole to put into MEGs. Not every option can do this kind of job.

Thanks,

Hi Jazhou,

I don't know if you already this or not, but MEGs do not form a complete seal around your eyes. So if custom moisture chambers don't help, i doubt MEGs will. I had PMed you about that, but I wasn't sure if you got it. Just wanted to give you a heads up since they are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by odydnas View Post
      Hi Jazhou,

I don't know if you already this or not, but MEGs do not form a complete seal around your eyes. So if custom moisture chambers don't help, i doubt MEGs will. I had PMed you about that, but I wasn't sure if you got it. Just wanted to give you a heads up since they are expensive.
      Thanks odydnas. I've got your PM. I want to try MEGs with a prescription with less power(computer glass prescription), because I notice that when I wear a computer glass, my eyes feel better than actually wearing that custom moisture chambers. My custom moisture chambers has a stronger prescription.
      I hope that a MEGs with a weaker prescription may help me work on computer longer.

I know MEGs is expensive:-(. But if it helps, then I am willing to pay for it, because I want to get my life back. Staying at home for 10 months really sucks.

Comment

Working...
      X