chocolate and dry eyes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate and dry eyes!

Hi... I'm new to this site. My mother had Sjogrens for many years and suffered terribly from dry eyes. I do as well but, mine are not caused by sjogrens... An acquaintance started selling this multi level product called [...]. It is a chocolate that is supposedly really high in antioxidents. I found after about 4 days of using this my eyes had more moisture... literally I would eat a square and within 10 minutes my eyes would be flooded with moisture. Feel cool and comfortable.

I don't know what is in this product that worked for me.... I am sensitive to herbs and drugs etc... so, I don't know if anyone else has had this same experience. Would love to know if you have.

[...] is expensive... there are different products that have the same amount of this chocolate in them that they sell although I found the squares worked for my eyes. The other products didn't the same. I even found I wasn't reaching for my reading glasses to read a cell phone... maybe because of having more moisture my vision improved.

I can't say for sure you will have the same results but, I wish my mom could have had the same experience.... it would have made her so much more comfortable.

I quit using it a few months ago due to the expense but... am considering going back or at least trying to discover if there are other products that will give me the same results.

If you do give it a try... you can find it online... be aware..I found I got tons of spam on multi level stuff after I ordered. They told me they didn't sell my name but, the timing was interesting.

Merry Christmas!!

Hi there and welcome! And Merry Christmas.

I removed the product name from your post... nothing personal, but to prevent abuse of the forum for commercial purposes we generally don't accept anything remotely appearing to be a testimonial until the user has been here awhile.

Meantime I'd encourage you to read up on the forum and the main site dryeyezone.com and post any questions you have!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X