New Member Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here!

So glad I found this forum.....I too have joined the ranks of dry eyes. But I hope to get to a place of managing things very soon. I am 54 and have had no history of any eye issues until July of 09 I woke up with what I thought was an eye infection. I have worn contacts for 15 years and yes with the permission of my doctor slept with them in and never had once once of trouble.....well my life now is another story. I was diagnoised with severe dry eyes and given drops and told not to wear contacts and to add oils to the diet. Several months later I got plugs and still no real help. Eye drops produced next to nothing. Over the Christmas holidays I found this site and within the past couple of days have spoken to Rebecca and ordered the goggles, rice pack, and onion glasses. The rice bags(using homemade) are helping and also genTeal. I did start restasis this week and have not had any burning with it(actually it is soothing upon application) Monday I have an appointment with a different doctor that specializes in Autologous Eye Drops for the Treatment. I feel like I am a woman on a mission here, but I need to be because I have a busy life and need to be able to continue on. Very appreciative of all the information here and truly feel blessed to find you guys!
    Last edited by Lizzie; 09-Jan-2010, 13:59.

Response

Thank you for your repsonse Chemia, I sent you a PM.
    Lizzie

Comment

Working...
    X