Dry Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eyes

Hi, my name is Andy. I'm wondering if dry eyes cause blurriness. Thanks.

ANDY

i have never experienced blurriness.My eyes are red & sore.Do you have any other symptoms? If your vision is affected i'd see an eye doctor

Comment

Yes, Andy, it can. It can cause many kinds of visual disturbances. It takes a sharp doctor willing to take the time to work with you to find out. Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Dry Eyes

Thanks guys for the response. I have two main problems with dry eyes, severe dryness and blurry. I'm thinking about punctal plugs. Do you think it's a good solution? My dry eyes is the result of LASIK. I don't know if LASIK is a good decision I have made anymore. Thanks.

ANDY

Comment

DryEyes

Peepers- I did went to the eye doctor and he told me I have dry eyes. Thanks.

ANDY

Comment

Originally posted by Andythao28 View Post
            Peepers- I did went to the eye doctor and he told me I have dry eyes. Thanks.

ANDY
            This sort of thing drives me nuts. It's like telling someone with an aortic aneurysm they have heart trouble. It sure would be nice to have a few more dry eye heavyweights amongst the general "eye doctor" population... considering some form of dry eye is one of the commonest eye ailments that exist.

Andy with serious aqueous deficient dry eye, vision involvement is more the rule than the exception. It can surface as an apparent change to prescription, fluctuating vision or other patterns... all of them "blurriness" to some extent.
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Dry eyes

Thank you Rebecca for the info.

ANDY

Comment

Working...
              X