Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping eye pain

Originally posted by Delilah View Post
    I live in a small town in Idaho called Pocatello and I wanted to try some of those eye drops that are compounded but what internet site do I go to and how much do they cost? I have Blepharitis or Meiobian gland dysfunction and I am seeing the doctor tomorrow to get on doxy but I would like to try the eye drops, my eyes are getting worse and worse every day now, I cant even sleep good, I wake up too early to clean my eyes out. Clean the mucus out and put artificial tears in because I can barely open them in the morning. Do those drops work good, will doctors ever be able to formulate a drop that can cure MGD or Blapheritis? Feeling so depressed too, its nice to know that I am not the only one suffering from eye problems though.
    I had never in my life heard of this sort of thing and I am happy to find a site where others are going through the same thing or even worse. Also what do you know about Lattice degeneration? Is that something to really worry about? They diagnosed me with that too and said I had it really bad and my retnia could become detached. I am just so sick of problems, why cant we all be healthy without any medical problems??? Well if you could try to answer some of my questions it would be nice, that was cute about the Disney thing, the ducky degree lol.. Have a good night. Delilah
    Hi I suffer from some of your same Night problems. I have gotten 3 different diagnoses though my symptons are my eyes feel like I can not open them without hurting The drops do nothing I try to barely open them and put refresh so I do not tear off cells and get cornea erosion though it is like putting acid on an open sore sounds lovely I am going crazy 20 months of every night pain and waking up all night long is definately taking its toll on me So has any doctor told you you have a nerve problem and not Blephartis or dry eye? Is it in both eyes? my right eye is much worse does not recover as well. Iwant to go to a sleep clinic so someone can look at my eyes when I awake at night but no doctor hooks me up they just laugh like I have made a crazy request. I truly hope your pain goes away and we get the proper diagnoses and HELP!!!!!!!
Working...
X